Farewell Deb Hicks

Today is the last day that Ms Deb Hicks is at SAEPS and it is a sad day indeed. She has been an amazing e-Learning coach. Without her this blog would certainly not exist.

Deb was VERY patient in teaching me all that I needed to know. I was definitely not her easiest to teach pupil.

Thankfully (for everyone) Deb made the mysteries of technology manageable over many months. She was always cheerful when confronted with technological drama and and mini meltdowns. From iPads to Pinterest to blogging, Deb has been a constant mentor.

Thank you so much Deb. I wish you well in your new role in town and hope that you are greatly appreciated!

Slainte mhath Sassenach!

One thought on “Farewell Deb Hicks

1. I am truly overwhelmed! I appreciate your kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you and the specialist team. I think we learnt many new things (me included) and had fun along the way……just the way learning should be! I will be following your blog with great interest, I have learnt so much from you. This blog is a credit to you and a great resource for teachers of reading everywhere,
    Stay in touch 😊

Buidheachas, mo caraidh!
    (Thank you, my friend)